5/10/2012

Why do we start things and never seem to finish them?

The world is a bunch of procrastinators. In fact I just remembered I even had this blog. It has been way too long since I last posted a post.......did that sound right to you?

I have lots of unfinished projects around the house. Sewing kits that never got completed, original paintings that remain unframed, photos that never found their way into photo albums and email that I have yet to sort through. Yep, I am a tried and true procrastinator but only with some things. If there is a deadline on any project it gets done on time or before time. If it is taxes, legal matters or stuff that is just plain due soon, then it gets done.

Writing in a blog or even updating a Facebook status is not high on my priority list.

Life seems to be a list of things to do or a bunch of stuff to sort through. I need to remove some of that so I can live a less complicated life.

No comments:

Post a Comment