6/06/2011

Just needing a good long chat

Ever need just to talk to someone and there is no one who is interested in what you have to say? Well, that is me tonight. Instead of just getting depressed about the whole thing, I started a blog instead. So welcome to my ramblings, opinions about life and some odd ball stuff thrown in for fun.

Tonight I am experimenting with the layout of the blog as something to divert my thoughts from the daily - I HATE MY JOB - routine. Yep, I am one of those millions of dissatisfied workers who never seems to get ahead in life either financially or mentally. I seem to always get the short end of the stick in any opportunity that comes my way.

Rather than me getting down about my situation, I have decided to try something different and blog for a bit. If I get any readers at all then who knows, maybe I will get ahead, at least mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment